Petition widget

martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

Justin Bieber UPDATE

This has been a crazy time for Justin Bieber after his baby brother borned last week (at 2AM of November 20th),named Jaxon Bieber. CONGRATS JUSTIN!

He tweeted that morning:
early this morning i became a big brother for the second time! I now have a little brother named Jaxon. Im a proud big bro!!

Later that day, he was going to be on Roosevelt Field Mall to sign My World at 4PM, in New York USA. But he couldn't show up... the security told that he couldn't appear so he would be arrested and his fans. James Roppo, 44 years old vice president of Island Def Jam Records was arrested because he didn't tweet to calm the crowd. Later...

Justin tweeted:
  1. today was crazy. feel awful about letting fans down. I tried to get there but they wouldnt let me in - http://bit.ly/727AUl
  2. Im sorry to everyone who was in Long Island at the Mall 2day. I was just trying to come meet fans and never meant to dissapoint anyone.
  3. the event at roosevelt mall is cancelled. please go home. the police have already arrested one person from my camp. I dont want anyone hurt

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario